Paris has a romantic charm like no other place in the world. Its cobblestone alleys, glowing streetlamps to the Seine River and sidewalk cafes with cozy tables for two are testimony to the fact that this city was made for love. When you take a cheap flight to Paris with your loved one, get ready to be seduced by the scenic riverfronts, intricate gardens and attractions that are ideal for a couple to do in this city of love.
If you are thinking of rekindling that romantic flame, all that you have to do is book a cheap air ticket to Paris for a couple and allow yourself to be lost in the city of love. Since the city is meant for lovers, it is overflowing with Romantic things to do.
Whether it is a casual picnic with an assorted basket of gourmet food in the city park, sophisticated cheese tasting in a fromagerie, indulgence over some of the finest chocolates and decadent pastries or finest Parisian dining, rediscovery of romance between the couple is guaranteed.
Listed below are some options of Romantic Meal places that Paris has to offer:
• Buvette (28 Rue Henry Monnier).Everything here is approachable and inviting as its windows are well lit, citrus fruits and slices of apple tart are displayed on the bar and the wine is inexpensive. Salami and caper berries, crusty bread with walnut pesto and juicy beets with creme fraiche and almonds are perfect for sharing.
• Frenchie Bar a Vins (5 Rue du Nil). With its progressive menu and exquisite wine list, this restaurant has earned its reputation to provide for a perfect romantic dinner.
• Chez L’Ami Jean (27 Rue Malar).The food is spectacular for the price: veal in broth with mushrooms, herbs, scallions, and crunchy red onion; seared foie gras with smoked oregano; slow-cooked beef with carrots and eel. Riz au lait comes with a pot of the most luscious caramel, and another little bowl of caramelized nuts. Comfortable atmosphere and indulgent dessert make it a paradise for the lovers.
• Allard (41 Rue Saint-Andre des Arts).It is an idyllic French bistro with traditional food and apt ambience. Chewy bread with a slab of salty butter, Cold foie gras on toast, a pour of burgundy, crisp seared steaks with a side pot of whole grenaille potatoes and vanilla floating island with nougatine on top are some of the French classics to choose from.
• Ralph’s (173 Boulevard Saint-Germain). The airy white umbrellas, potted roses on the tables, and fried olives make it a perfect lunch getaway.
• La Bourse et La Vie (12 Rue Vivienne). Giant, cheesy gougères that are offered at the beginning of the meal are well admired by the visitors. The short menu is cooked with precision and served with simplicity.
• Aux Lyonnais (32 Rue Saint-Marc).High ceilings, studded leather chairs, green and white tiles with pink roses along the walls provide the atmosphere you want to enjoy with your meal.
• Epicure (112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore). For a once-in-a-lifetime-meal all you have to do is book a reservation to dine at this gorgeous restaurant.
• Lasserre (17 Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt).Retractable ceiling, pianist in the background, waiters with tailcoats and dressed up people make it the most romantic restaurant.
• Eiffel Tower. You can choose from the 58 Tour Eiffel (first floor), Le Jules Verne (second floor), Champagne Bar (third floor), the Gustave Eiffel Room (first floor) or ThreeBuffets (On the esplanade and the first and second floors of the Eiffel Tower). At the Eiffel Tower Buffets, you have the option of takeaway and dine-in both – and the menu is light as a feather, always. A distinguishing feature of the 58 Tour Eiffel is its bright, family atmosphere in the daytime, transforming into an elegant brasserie in the evening and it has a free entrance to the visitors of the Eiffel Tower.
Plan a rendezvous in a restaurant in Paris that provides the perfect combination of pleasurable meal and romantic ambience. Allow yourself to be seduced by the city of love and gift yourself and your loved one, a cheap air ticket to Paris right away!