Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Inc., formerly Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide, is one of the best recreational parks in the world. There are currently more than 25 Disney Resort locations to pick from when staying at Walt Disney World Resort, from low priced resorts to high budget ones.
We have made a list of all Disney Resorts/parks in the USA below, categorized into four levels, which include Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe villas. Depending on your preference and budget, you can get any of these by booking your reservations online from Disney travel agency.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: This resort includes premiere tasty food favorites all day, served in a setting that looks like a grand movie theatre lobby. It also has in-room pizza delivery, and fantasy-themed pool. You also get to watch some Disney films at the reel spot during chosen nights.
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort: Includes a guitar-shaped pool, intermission food court, and a family of 6 suites, which comes with a kitchenette and two bathrooms.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort: It has a grand Slam Pool, and another pool shaped like a baseball diamond. It also features a Goofy fountain that squirts water at swimmers and an End zone food court.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: the resort provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily with in-room pizza delivery, a family room of six, including a living room, kitchenette, and two bathrooms.
It also has the Largest Resort Pool in Walt Disney World Resort, Disney skyline transportation, and accommodates pets, including dogs.
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort: This has a Disney skyline transportation, a pool with water jets, and you get to shop for your Disney merch before or after you get something to eat from the far-out food court.
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: the resort has a fully equipped campsite, with an R.V (it’s a maximum of ten guests per campsite). It has all the necessary amenities needed, like water, cable, electric hook-ups, and so on.
It also has a pool with water slide, golf cart for rent, different recreations, and has a pet-friendly policy.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: comes with a pirate-themed room, a pool with a water slide, Disney skyline transportation, and the old port royale a place to gather, relax or dine.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: has a reimagined resort hotel, club access benefits, pool with a water slide, a Spanish inspired restaurant, and a gym.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter: offers a pool with a water slide, a scat cat’s club, and a horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: It has a pool with a water slide, royal guest rooms, boat Wright’s dining hall, and is dog-friendly.
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: Features a fully furnished private cabin in the woods that is spacious enough to sleep six adults and accommodate dogs. Guests can order lots of groceries and will get them on arrival. You can also rent a golf cart for four, a pool with water slide, hoop dee doo musical revue.
This category mostly has a pool with slide and Disney Deluxe Villa with just-like-home amenities like kitchen, washer, dryer, and private bedrooms.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: It has exotic animals and award-winning dining with the African specialties and the favorite American classics.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort: This has a gym, an outdoor water recreation area and Cape my cafe where you can enjoy breakfast with your favorite Disney characters.
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn: This comes with a Disney skyline transportation, and Flying fish, an American restaurant that serves seafood and prime steaks.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: It has a restaurant California grill the best firework dining experience and the resort monorail.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This has a world-class spa for all, health clubs, and a saloon with exquisite dining with your favorite Disney characters.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Here, you get the resort monorail and the Disney’s spirit of aloha diner show.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White Meet Snow White and friends – and dine in a rustic setting, inspired by the Disney classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: Offers a Disney skyline transportation, an outdoor water recreational area, a yachtsman steak house, a gym. The camp is also dog-friendly.
- Deluxe Villas
Resorts under deluxe villas come with a home base with extra space, pool with a water slide, and a Disney vacation club resort.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Comes with a California grill and resort monorail.
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: This comes with storybook dining at artist point featuring snow-white.
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Access to two Picturesque Pools and a wilderness retreat.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House: Has an Award-winning dining and access to exotic animals.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village: Offers Sanaa, which is Savour slow-cooked meats and vegetarian specialties as animals roam the savannah before you and also access to exotic animals.
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas: It has an outdoor water recreational area, Cape, my cafe, and Disney skyline transportation.
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas: Access to Flying Fish, an American restaurant that serves seafood and prime steaks and Disney skyline transportation.
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Comes with a gym and Olivia cafe, an American cafe with the Caribbean twist.
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows: It has the original Island Escape, an island paradise—inspired by Walt Disney himself—nestled within Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and the Resort monorail.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort: Comes with Disney skyline transportation, a restaurant Topolino’s terrace with lots more.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: This has a golf course and an exquisite spa in the springs.
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This has Resort monorail; you get elegant dining and A Disney spa and salon.